[BBC News] Man, 46, injured in street attack

Newsbot

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps this news item should be tacked onto the "Hello" thread in General Chat.

Come on Newsbot . . . "Man gets his head kicked in, in an unprovoked attack" is hardly newsworthy these days.

er....is it?

edited to add "er...." as a means to portray a kind of sarcasm

Well it bloody well should be, we shouldn't have to put up with fucking wankers going round attacking just for fun - fuck 'em why should we go and hide in a corner, it's a free world and we want our freedom like it used to be

Cripes! You're right of course mate - almost sounds like you've been on the wrong end of this kind of behaviour yourself. Just like I have.

Me too mate, me too.

Ah well, at least we have nice beaches.

Is it a coincidence that the generation of arseholes that do this kind of thing are the first lot that didn't experience corporal punishment in schools?

I don't think so.

*feels really old*

What he said. Plus where do these kids get all this money from to go out drinking heavily? Why are so many parents not bothered where their kids are these days (or nights especially)?

I still say they should class using a clenched fist (or kicking someone on the ground) as assault with a deadly weapon - like they do in places such as Italy. Otherwise this crap is going to get out of hand big style.

Cripes! You're right of course mate - almost sounds like you've been on the wrong end of this kind of behaviour yourself. Just like I have.

Oh well, you probably deserved it...........; )

Typical response from keyboarder AGAIN and is the type of behaviour that we could all do without

Typical response from keyboarder AGAIN and is the type of behaviour that we could all do without

It's a stock response....in fact I'm starting to get the feeling they are automated.

Would you care to elaborate on why you think that?

If by 'deserving it' you mean walking home fairly late at night minding my own business and not troubling anyone then yes, you're right. And Mr Doyle agreed when I had a criminal injuries tribunal.

That's a piss poor effort at causing offence and trolling from you though.

I thought with your experience at deliberately offending people you'd be able to better than that by now. :whatever:

Archived