Father And Daughter Incest

Halfbaked

Have you ever noticed that whenever these things occur, the male always looks like the type of jobsworth everyone hate in every place of employment with the build of the average professional darts player and the female involved is the type of swampdonkey you would only approach after 12 pints of Guinness and the use of 2 paper bags :ermm:

I personally do not like the sound of it but, I don't think there is any need to be so mean about them. Who said its not OK to love your relative in that way? I don't know these people so, what they do is no bother to me.

There is an officially recognised condition of genetic sexual attraction, usually between siblings who were separated at birth

Don't think so. The current thinking is that people who share major histocompatability complexes, (therefore rellies) are not attracted to each other in the main. Genetically, it means that as a race we maintain a great immunologic diversity.

The strange thing is, this relationship reverses if the woman is on the pill, (body thinks it's pregnant so the woman wants to be around family for protection rather than strangers).

Ergo, if you're shagging someone on the pill, make her stop for a couple of months before you marry her 'cos she might go off you.

Yes, I really need to get out more.

The strange thing is, this relationship reverses if the woman is on the pill, (body thinks it's pregnant so the woman wants to be around family for protection rather than strangers).

Ergo, if you're shagging someone on the pill, make her stop for a couple of months before you marry her 'cos she might go off you.

I remember hearing that as well clicky

Lead researcher Tony Little said: "Where a woman chooses her partner while she is on the pill, and then comes off it to have a child, she may find she is married to the wrong man."

Archived