Bring Back Public Flogging....

b4mbi

I can hardly discern the subject of this topic from your title and most of your comments.

From your link I presume you are discussing the massive waste of tax payers money spent to debunk the claims of a grief stricken multi-millionaire convinced, along with millions of delusional followers, that his son and his rather more famous girl friend were murdered by the Royal establishment.

Shows the power of money and delusion hey - Diana we love you - even though we have no idea what you were actually like, or did, other than the dross served up by a sensation seeking press.

I never understood the mass anguish produced by Diana's death, or her elevation to some sort of modern sainthood.

Serving up her ex-lovers, lying butlers, and paranoid self-acclaimed future father-in-laws has hopefully debunked some of the dross surrounding her. Made her life and death more ordinary - that's the point for me - killed by a drunk and the idiots who saw her as just a story to be chased and not a flawed human being just like the rest of us.

Trouble is disavowing the "they did in our Dodi and Diana" mob will probably take more than a couple of million in barrister fees.

I think b4mbi is more on about that #1 Diana Superfan. Maybe he should bring out his own collection of "very collectable", overpriced figurines and plates....

They think it's all over ..... but....

Guardian Link

Mohamed Al Fayed is considering the possibility of further legal action over the deaths of his son, Dodi, and Diana, Princess of Wales, his spokesman said today.

Fayed, the Harrods owner, had previously pledged to abide by the findings of an inquest into the couple's deaths in a Paris car crash in August 1997.

After a six-month hearing, the inquest jury yesterday ruled that the pair were unlawfully killed by a combination of the driving of their chauffeur, Henri Paul, and that of pursuing photographers.

However, Fayed's spokesman, Michael Cole, said the tycoon was not ruling out the possibility of taking renewed action.

My first thought was this;

"FUCK, NOT A BLEEDING ROYAL FUNERAL AGAIN, SHOPS SHUT, PUBS SHUT AND HYSTERICAL OVER AGED BIDDIES CRYING IN PUBLIC. I'm off to Butlins where they don't give a shit"

I bought loads of video tapes and taped as many films as I could to watch on the day, invited friends round and we had a barbecue and loads and loads of ginger beer.

Brilliant day.

Archived