Mario Kart Wii

flint

My code is 386682253951 be nice to race some of the locals :P

Oops didn't even read the bit about the code, I just got it out of the box last saturday and started playing, since then me and her indoors cant put it down. This game is the canines testicles

Absolutely. But that's been there in a couple of previous versions too - nothing new.

The timing of some of the CPU weapon issues can be a little suspect but it's still an ace game.

On another note - I'm sure this is just me being dumb, but when you do a VS race do you have to have the rest of the field racing too? I hate that - to me it's not VS if there are bot racers - should be just the real people that are actually playing!

I can't actually remember whether it did that on the GC version.

I have not tried using the gamecube , classic or remote & nunchuk options on Mario Kart , but in my experience of playing the game so far , I have found the remote on its own to be quite easy to use.Using Koopa Troopa with a bike all it takes to get some decent drift going is little tilts of the remote.

Each to their own though

I like to use the wheel its great fun plus I dont like the button layout on the GCN con, nothing like double dash.

Oh and marcus on my pre-orders its Arron, not Aaron ;) lol

Edit: Anyone tried using XBL or PSN chat while on Mario Kart

On another note - I'm sure this is just me being dumb, but when you do a VS race do you have to have the rest of the field racing too? I hate that - to me it's not VS if there are bot racers - should be just the real people that are actually playing!

Anyone?

Anyone?

i'm thinking it was just who was racing, but i can't remember what racing game i played that allowed you switch computer players on and off and also select how many??

Archived