No Boat In The Bay

cheeky boy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was in Tesco shortly after it opened this am.

I saw cheeky boy, he didn't see me. seems we weren't in the same store really

John, don't worry, I get this all the time. Like you, I'm very observant and I often see people I know in the supermrket but they didn't see me back because they are busy reading the back of teh cornflakes packet or whatever. Then they disapear up the next aisle and then to the checkout.

If I time it properly I don't lose them and can usually get in the queue right behind them and say "hello!!!"

Do the Navan walk - makes perfect sense to me, but, s/he speaks my language. I know exactly what they are saying and completely agree - people need to open their eyes.

You can explain it to me then, if it's worth explaining.

Time and again the SP has been examined on these boards, and it has consistently stacked up its profits well when it came to actual evidence.

Clearly they are the most incompetant ferry service of all time!

Supplies of food and other items are vulnerable!

Edited for truth.

Hooray, so now we have two vessels to supply our lifeline

One with Italian deck officers who will only sail if their Armani uniforms have been freshly pressed and one with Manx deck officers who would sail in a hurricane if the health & safety nazis would allow them to

Sadly, the catering crew suffer from the same problem they always had. The scousers would pretend they couldn't understand what it was you wanted and now the post-soviet crew genuinely can't understand what you want

But they turn up on time and work for peanuts, plus there is no translation of "strike" "go slow" or "work to rule" in Estonian, Latvian or Polish

Archived