Arrested?

monkey_magic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me cynical but I certainly wouldnt get excited about this at all.

Allegations were made against Ned and his wife which the Police launched an investigation into. This was made extremely public so no way could the Police not talk to Ned and his wife because of Public perception if they didnt.

So treat this as it is, questions being asked about accusations made, nothing more nothing less.

Sorry FCMR but I would certainly keep the champagne on ice or possibly give it to me for Christmas.

As I have only found out about this from the Press and we or our Advocates have not been contacted, its my opinion that what ever they are being investigated or questioned for has nothing to do with our Legal case.

Whatever it is, it aint good for the Island, UK press were quick to get on this.

How much is this going to cost the Taxpayers of the Island

Whatever it is, it aint good for the Island, UK press were quick to get on this.

I'd rather lance the boil than ignore it

Hopefully not as much as the MEA debacle has.

This looks so bad for the Isle of Man. That man is doing so much harm to its credibility (if there was any) and reputation, he should step down until the matter is resolved. Shame he's as spineless as every other politician that has ever existed.

Archived