Fattywho? Is Upset!

FattyWho?

Hi guys

No frigging show again I'm affraid to say!

One of the drives on my pc needs formatting, I have no software to broadcast because my C drive got wiped and I haven't got my mp3s because they are being retrieved as i write this!!

I only got my pc back on wed an thought it was fixed! I couldn't have been more wrong!

So my apologies to all for no broadcast again! My pc needs a bit more tlc. I hate the bloody thing! I think Macs are the way forward!

Regards

The Fat one ;)

Keep your mp3s and stuff on another drive!

The PC I am writing this on has multiple drives and partitions, going all the way up to P:

You can get external USB drives, with about 250gigs, for about £50, e.g. on ebay.

*back stuff up*, you can get a DVD writer for about £20, and the blanks are about 20p each, get 4-and-a-bit gigs onto one.

HD's in heavy use only last about 5 years tops, pre-emptively move stuff to a new drive with Norton Ghost or something.

Hope this helps.

Well, my Mac is so clever it can see MrBees peeeeceee which has approximately 3 HDDs and the main one is partitioned into something else or something ...erm I'll stop now Im confused I was just saying Hi :)

I like Macs, but I couldn't eat a whole one, except maybe a Big Mac.

I hope Mr Who is getting his media sorted, there've been too many show outages in the last few weeks..

Archived