Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

bluemonday

My ex used to moan all the time that my snoring kept her awake. I told her she was imagining it, as I didn't think I snored at all.

So she recorded me one night. Sounded like a wild boar on a truffle hunt - 'kin horrible noise! Doctor said I'd have to lose weight and give up smoking before he'd consider any of the surgical treatments.

So I still snore, but alone these days...

My ex used to moan all the time that my snoring kept her awake. I told her she was imagining it, as I didn't think I snored at all.

So she recorded me one night. Sounded like a wild boar on a truffle hunt - 'kin horrible noise! Doctor said I'd have to lose weight and give up smoking before he'd consider any of the surgical treatments.

I snore, but only when I'm listening to Manx Radio :P

I snore, but only when I'm listening to Manx Radio :P

That'll keep Stu company when he's doing his show :lol:

Archived