[BBC News] Pair held after double stabbing

Newsbot

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are thick as shit, couldn't give a fuck about family members, have no sense of duty, loyalty, no work ethic, bad teeth, bad skin,etc.

To which you replied:

Where do I sign?

I think you'll find, that those comments (that you agree with) are more judgemental and accusative than mine.

Not at all I replyed "where do I sign" to the prospect of "Free heroin / crack cocaine plus sky tv all-channel subscription plus free council flat for life (short)

In exchange for sterilisation at puberty, how's that for an offer you can't refuse ?"

I was making a joke. I certainly don't agree with anything in Cheeky Boy's post.

You quote news reports talking of a "serious assault" to justify trying these people for attempted murder. But the news reports all say "police are investigating a 'serious assault'". That they are investigating points out that all the facts aren't known and the quotation marks around serious assault indicate that it at this stage it appears that is what it was.

In any case a stabbing is not neccessarily "attempted murder", which requires a degree of premeditation and an intention to kill. Stabbing someone in the leg is unlikely to kill someone so how can that be attempted murder?

You are very animated about being called judgemental, when you quite clearly have been.

Dear me, what a lot of "judgemental" hot air.

Despite them being as thick as pigshit even disgusting little scrotes know the difference between right and wrong e.g. helping old lady across the road = "right", mugging her when she finally gets there = "wrong". Not too difficult is it? Anyone with half an ounce of common sense can be judgmental over cases like that - jeeeze...

In the three quite recent and appalling cases I posted lack of any parental control, inactivity by the police, leniency by the courts etc etc all led up to tragedy. Google the miscreants names and it will give you all the depressing detail you want (where is VinnieK when you actually need him?)

As to the recent IOM "stabbing" case it could have been self defence. Although only "appropriate" force should be used, whatever that is.

You are very animated about being called judgemental, when you quite clearly have been.

The point being, that out of all the comments that have been made, and some far worse than mine... it is my comments that you and hboy find fault with.

Curious that. If my words had come through any other member, then you wouldn't have had a problem. But because I said it, you both have to make an issue with me.

:rolleyes:

The point being, that out of all the comments that have been made, and some far worse than mine... it is my comments that you and hboy find fault with.

Curious that. If my words had come through any other member, then you wouldn't have had a problem. But because I said it, you both have to make an issue with me.

I think that was a shit stab at having a dig :lol:

Oh knock the paranoid crap on the head - I'm feeling that any reply I make to any post you make is going to reacted to in this churlish way.

Anyhow - it wasn't your judgemental post which I replied to, I ignored it when it was first made it was like you say no worse than others in this thread. It was your lying overreaction to hboy's reply that pissed me off.

The obvious answer (gassing them) got a bit of a bad name during the war years, so I have a suggestion for these more enlightened times:

Free heroin / crack cocaine plus sky tv all-channel subscription plus free council flat for life (short)

In exchange for sterilisation at puberty, how's that for an offer you can't refuse ?

I think I'd stick with the crime, spend my ill gotten gains on some delicious crack and skag, and keep my nads fully working.

That's only were I a criminal though. Thankfully I'm law abiding and can harmlessly satiate my violent impulses and more barbaric obsessions by tugging off now and again to the kind of fantasies about public justice and extermination of the underclass that appear on here, something quite a few others seem to enjoy. Reach arounds and nooses for all!

The obvious answer (gassing them) got a bit of a bad name during the war years, so I have a suggestion for these more enlightened times:

Free heroin / crack cocaine plus sky tv all-channel subscription plus free council flat for life (short)

In exchange for sterilisation at puberty, how's that for an offer you can't refuse ?

I think I'd stick with the crime, spend my ill gotten gains on some delicious crack and skag, and keep my nads fully working.

That's only were I a criminal though. Thankfully I'm law abiding and can harmlessly satiate my violent impulses and more barbaric obsessions by tugging off now and again to the kind of fantasies about public justice and extermination of the underclass that appear on here, something quite a few others seem to enjoy. Reach arounds and nooses for all!

Vinnie

It isn't tugging off about public justice, it is about being fed up of being required to 'understand' people who commit violent crimes, don't give two shits about their offspring and teaching them right from wrong and don't make any contribution to society and, far worse, believe that society owes them!

I am not a hang 'em high type, but am rapidly coming to the conclusion that society has pussy-footed around these wastes of space for too long: you don't put anything in, so don't expect anything out.

Instead of sending them to prison, my answer (at this precise moment of high dudgeon) is to deduct from whatever social benefits they get, a contribution to the medical costs of treating the victims. If the perpetrator is not in receipt of state benefits, then a deduction from their earnings. If that means almost destitution then perhaps that ain't such a bad idea, it would certainly set an example of the cause and effect of certain anti-social behaviours.

Immortal Puppet, good post, but the reason you straightened out, I'm sure, was because you were taught that there is a right way and a wrong way, you may have ignored that for a while, but it does pay in the long run.

Archived