The Statement

crumlin

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think to insult (either you or your father) was the intention - it was just a little humour. (It wouldn't be Ean's style at all)

Edit: You changed your post and ours don't make sense now :-) No worries.

What a great big sloppy mess.

If i hear the word 'Libel' once more i'll scream.

Let the coppers do their job.

What are you all so scared of?

Look your top guy, along with his missus, have been arrested and put on bail, things taken from their house, you need a warrant to enter someones house and believe me they are not easy to come by.

He's gone and rightly so, just try and imagine how one of your manx residents feels, living in a cold damp commisioners house that's not been updated since the 50's.

How they must weep, when they hear about their leaders 'difficulties' in getting their snooker room completed along with the holiday cottages, for gods sake after Mount Murray you would think any intelligent politician would steer well clear of anything remotely associated with the tourist industry.

Never have i seen such a social divide, as i do over there.

Your famous cry of 'If you don't like, it theres a boat in the morning'

Is aimed at the the wrong people, you accomodate the 'corporate psychopaths' that bring their millions, after ruthless practices in the the UK, greedy tax dogers not happy to retire and take in the beauty of your island, but only happy to try and make another quick buck.

Your'e having the xxxx taken out of you.

I can't see this forum lasting to long, the minute anything 'sensitive' is mentioned you all act like a scared bunch of rabbits, i'm sorry but i sense some may be in positions that puts them in a difficult situation.

Perhaps not best to involve yourself, and let others express their opinions and take the conseqences.

As far as i'm concerned the only organisation that can tell me what to do is the Police.

Tell me to p-iss off if you desire but your islands image is more tarnished than ever, some poxy corner shop millionare, that was too greedy to put back some of his wealth in taxes to the UK, the very place that made him rich, preffering to skulk off to a tax haven, to make even more money and ruin the life of some poor guy who had the guts to express his opinions publically.

Next time you drive past Janets corner, Pully estate, Jurby estate instead of thinking 'God i'm glad i don't live there' or 'What a dump' try and think about the people that live there, being told they are fortunate to have a commisioners house with low rent etc.

Decent honest people who remember their roots, don't ask much from life just a fair crack of the whip.

For the record grim council house boy me, had a bit then lost it all.

Not bitter, but have never forgotten my roots.

Bye bye membership.

Archived