The Statement

crumlin

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way Mission - right Carter knows a friend of mine, he is not James of man - really not. Oh I guess I hope not, Ha haaaaaaa, me and trin had a mixed alias too - erm????? who were we? She is the greatest you know, bestist mucker a gal could ever ask for.

There should be a facility to tell the mods when your going out for a few and be barred from posting untill you have sobered up!

I'm sure the mods would clear out the dross from the Local News threads if they were asked too.

I wonder how thebees head is today?

There should be a facility to tell the mods when your going out for a few and be barred from posting untill you have sobered up!

Im sat here now with thebees' reading back all of her saturday night drunkeneese rant... hahahaha how she cringes now! NOT! I think she gets a kick out of playing 'lets see what nonsense I posted last night' game... Have to say she plays the game well... dont ya think???

And missbees our alias was MissChief or something, only ever set up to wind up a few plicks!

PS me loves u too missbees, even with the alchamahol in you!

I'm sure the mods would clear out the dross from the Local News threads if they were asked too.

But where would we start!

(BTW P.K. has the temporary ban arrangement in place)

Carter and controversial just don't seem to sit too well together do they?

Remember a time when everyone called him a boring old fart?

Crack on guys but remember, we're watching you. ;)

Wow such power eh!

Pathetic remark and meaningless.

I happen to agree with this. The assumption that moderators on this forum somehow have a better and deeper understanding of what will be indefensible in law is complete and utter horse manure. Comments such as "Crack on guys but remember, we're watching you. ;)" simply reinforces the belief that some are very immature and therefore completely unreliable.

Oh yeah, and sure I could post somewhere else blah blah blah boring blah blah blah........

Archived