Have You Got Your Blues Festival Tickets Yet?

Elvis

They are selling well but still plenty left at PNM and RMS as well as Blues fest web site

The line up we have this year is better than the UK blues festivals - many people told me that when I was at the Burnley Blues fest at Easter.

Quite a lot of people travelling from the UK this year thanks to our ads in UK music press.

It's been quite a job getting this one together - we have one musician flying in from the states on Friday and another who is playing in Laxey on Friday night and Houston, Texas on Saturday night!! These guys are in great demand - don't miss them!

post-1036-1208543621_thumb.jpg

Will Al be on Saturday afternoon? Al out of Mike Laurie and Al, Al Lawrence. I think he is great. One time I went off down to Laxey to see him & his guitar plugy thing broke just before he played Anji, I was gutted.

I am hoping that he will!! We have two free stages on Saturday afternoon featuring local blues and roots musicians including Stone Creation, Jusby Mountain Daredevils, Barry and Val Nelson with Jo Earner, Walter Ego, Big Wheel Blues Band, Manx Jazz Kats, Soul Suspects, Blue John and Papa Cass along with circus entertainers and children's craft activities - come and join the festival!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived