Playstation 3 Disc Reading Problems...

K.os Theory

Ahh right, its just I've have heard a few stories of it taking a while, and people having to send it in there own boxes cause the one from Microsoft hasn't arrived.

Also a friend of mine didn't have his after months, and i dont even know if he has got it yet.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I'm very impressed with the customer service from Sony, I phoned up yesterday evening and was instantly through to a call centre, i gave over my email reference and explained the situation. 10mins later and Sony had agreed to send me a new console and pick up my faulty one, on MONDAY! :huh:

thanks again for your help on this guys, was properly bricking it for a while there.

When I bought my PS3 from Game they talked me into buying the 3 year fully comp insurance cover, apparently it covers me for pretty much everything except the missus chucking it out of the window.

Glad I did, though it has performed faultlessly (Touch wood!) so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Error 80010514

So after just over week of playing GTA I get this error. A little bit pissed off as I have £50+ of PSN content on HDD plus I've only had the new TV for a week. :angry:

cimg1712nm6.jpg

These new Samsungs are great btw.

watched some vids last night, then played some rock band... went to play again an hour or so later and all i get is 3 beeps and the flashing red light of doom!

(the bloody thing is only 6 weeks old too!)

Archived