Generous!

Sentience

IOM Today, Quote: "THE Manx Independent would do anything to support Laxey star Samantha Barks in her bid to launch a career in the West End - and you can help!" end quote.

However, you have to BUY their paper to be able to offer this support. "Would do anything"? If this was to be considered a genuine effort to raise 'National Support' for this talented young lady, surely the Courier would have been the place to put it.

IOM Today, Quote: "THE Manx Independent would do anything to support Laxey star Samantha Barks in her bid to launch a career in the West End - and you can help!" end quote.

However, you have to BUY their paper to be able to offer this support. "Would do anything"? If this was to be considered a genuine effort to raise 'National Support' for this talented young lady, surely the Courier would have been the place to put it.

ARE YOU THE ONE WHO USUALLY ONLY POSTS SUPPORTIVE STUFF IN THE MANX RADIO THREADS? :D

ARE YOU THE ONE WHO USUALLY ONLY POSTS SUPPORTIVE STUFF IN THE MANX RADIO THREADS? :D

ARE YOU THE ONE WHO USUALLY ONLY POSTS IN CAPITALS?

Unless I responded with a yes to your question.....you simply would'nt believe me. So, if you really want a definitive answer, all you have to do is get a history of my posts from this site. But do make sure you then post your findings, I mean, you must want to substanciate your (insinuation)....er question, don't you?

Archived