Problems With The Playstation Network Store

Halfbaked

I went to the Playstation Store last night to buy the new maps for Call of Duty 4, unfortunately the my bank card has expired since the last time i used it to buy something on there, I went to change my bank card details, however when i get to the last page it keeps reading, card details incorrect check all entries,

I am going out of my mind here not being able to play the new maps, anyone experienced this or have any ideas,

the thought of being on the phone on hold for hours to an 0800 number does not make me smile.

I have never been able to get my Visa debit card to work with the ps3. Online support suggested every single details has to match exactly to the card and billing address, but i have triple checked these and still no joy.

I gave up and used my mastercard.

Phoned the Playstation people today, they have had problems ever since the maps have been made available on thursday many people have experienced the same problems, its not my card to blame but them, but you are correct every details has to be entered perfectly,

apparently now i have tried over 3 times i have to wait 24 hrs for it to reset my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

nighmare is i think i waiting 23hrs 50 mins and now have to wait another 24 hours, this is absolutely ridiculous.

because i have now missed a whole weekend and double xp point on the call of duty 4.

A mate has a ps3 and he was saying that he was having problems with the new map pack, he's paid for it and downloaded some thing but when he selects the maps it crashes his machine and starts up in to like a DOS menu ???,

TBH i just laughed at him as he gave me loads of stick when my 360 bricked with the rrod :rolleyes:

Archived