Euromanx

local skeet

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The financial naivety of our administration is staggering, their profligate waste of public money and inability to bring anyone to book means the island is a cash cow for sharp operators. Huge capital projects are entered into without due diligence and when all either falls in a heap or proves to be a total waste of money no one is accountable. I applaud 'Gladys' for trying to hold someone responsible but fear every avenue will be a blind alley. BTW to bang on again about my favourite subject what a total waste of money the airport alterations will prove to be, not necessary in the present and foreseeable climate.

Oh come on its exactly clear what your position is. There's not one post you make where you don't slavishly endorse the governments stance.

Yawwwwwn.

If they did something I disagreed with that I would say so.

You might yawn, I reckon I'm bang on the money.

Do you work for the ministry of information charged with spreading the good word on MF?

Is there a 'ministry of information?' It would probably play into your fantasies. I think it is quite unlikely the Government is concerned with what the people on Manxforums are saying.

There is nothing unreasonable about my views, perhaps you need to realise that not everyone is quite as rabidly small-minded as you.

Is there a 'ministry of information?' It would probably play into your fantasies. I think it is quite unlikely the Government is concerned with what the people on Manxforums are saying.

Don't be ridiculous. It's the 'Ministry of Misinformation'.

Don't be ridiculous. It's the 'Ministry of Misinformation'.

It's in-between the Ministry of Truth and the Ministry of Plenty....on prospect hill! :lol:

Perhaps we should make more of the 'viking connection' and get someone like
to take a look at providing a decent service?

Be careful what you wish for!

[soon to be ex??] Cimber Air CEO is making the headlines over here today after barrel rolling an ATR! See the link below for pics…

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:Wjn6A...t=clnk&cd=1

ok,ok so its scandanavian!

Today's digging has revealed that PWC here on the Island are the liquidators and the OFT (very helpful and pleasant) has investigated whether the tax can be claimed from Government and says no as the tax is only paid over to Customs & Excise by the airline one month after the flight.

Today's digging has revealed that PWC here on the Island are the liquidators and the OFT (very helpful and pleasant) has investigated whether the tax can be claimed from Government and says no as the tax is only paid over to Customs & Excise by the airline one month after the flight.

When you think about it, that's a hell of a lot of money sitting in the bank when you consider that most people book and pay for flights anything up to twelve months in advance. Obviously in Euromanx case its been spent.

Archived