Euromanx

local skeet

There's a big difference in spending your customer's money to spending the tax man's. Try not paying your VAT or income tax. For someone (I'd like to know exactly who) to OK this tax credit one the basis of some wonderful 'we're being bought out' story looks like negligence to me. Who made this decision and did they have the authority to do it?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Airline Passenger Duty is just one massive scam.

• Firstly why do the govt (UK or IOM) target air passengers - train, boat, bus passengers don't pay
  • Why is it that airlines can show a tax & charges figure in addition to the fare. They should have to quote the full cost of travel including tax and charges
  • The tax isn't paid to the govt until one month after the flight. If you don't fly the tax isn't due and the airline keeps it. You can reclaim it but in Euromanx's case the "admin" charge was £25 per person per flight. I'm sure this is why you see flights being offered for £1 plus charges- the airline hopes that the passenger canx and then they can resell the seat and pocket the tax

Anyone know if the 'rescue number' at flybe gets answered at the weekends? No message to say its not live at the weekend but I seem to be hanging on forever!!! (three times!)

ta

I think in the run up to TT they're pretty busy dealing with pissed off euromanx bookings trying to get new flights. I'd keep on trying.

Well i said i would never fly with Flybe again after thier last cock up ... well i have had to now and guess what ... i'm sitting in Luton airport hoping i might get home tonight .. bloodly delayed ...

Oh Well Never Mind

I got stuck in Luton once. I bought half of M&S at the airport and holed up in a Travel Inn. Taxi was quite cheap - I booked it at the lastminute.com stand.

This was Aer Arran and weather by the way - can't blame Flybe for that one!

Well i said i would never fly with Flybe again after thier last cock up ... well i have had to now and guess what ... i'm sitting in Luton airport hoping i might get home tonight .. bloodly delayed ...

Oh Well Never Mind

The Holiday Inn at Canning Town is relatively cheap.

Oops. Forgot London City is a no go now. Hotels around Luton airport - your shagged.

VLM are still flying to City

What is wrong with the IBIS at Luton airport itself, on site.

Well we got back to the Isle of Man at 10.30 p.m. after being holed up at Luton's gate 14 for ages waiting for the aircraft to come into Luton. Bad luck if you can't stand!

Well we got back to the Isle of Man at 10.30 p.m. after being holed up at Luton's gate 14 for ages waiting for the aircraft to come into Luton. Bad luck if you can't stand!

I gave up and sat on the floor ....

Euromanx! the worst airline to take to the air BAR NON , the old Cambrian in the sixties was miles better, sorry about the job losses ect,

too expensive, cheaper to fly to New York.......

I think that's a pretty stupid comparison with the competition on NY flights and quantity of seats available. I'm also pretty sure it's bullshit.

Archived