What's Happened At Debyhaven ?

Tempus Fugit

item found that might /might not be some kind of war time ordinance. Caution is being taken as items found in the same area in the past have turned out to be explosives, hence the

surrounding area has been closed off as a precaution while it is determined what exactly it is.

Area affected is around manx flyers.

item found that might /might not be some kind of war time ordinance. Caution is being taken as items found in the same area in the past have turned out to be explosives, hence the

surrounding area has been closed off as a precaution while it is determined what exactly it is.

This is going to add another few million onto the runway extension if they're going to have to search for UXB's around the coast before the diggers go in.

This is going to add another few million onto the runway extension if they're going to have to search for UXB's around the coast before the diggers go in.

It will be interesting when they start to landfill or dredge the bay off the end of the runway as that it littered with live munitions as during the war, planes that got in to difficulties would dump the live rounds on the aproach before landing to reduce the chance of explosion during a crash landing

i know i've dived there and seen it

It will be interesting when they start to landfill or dredge the bay off the end of the runway as that it littered with live munitions as during the war, planes that got in to difficulties would dump the live rounds on the aproach before landing to reduce the chance of explosion during a crash landing

i know i've dived there and seen it

I'm sure that was factored into the consultants report (not) :lol:

Surely it could be a good tourism slogan: "Why not visit Derbyhaven? It's da bomb!" :D

I'm disappointed that it wasn't cover for a rendition flight

Archived