Gggaaaaaahhhhhh!

Bananaman

Bloody well rattles me this sort of tut!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7368808.stm

Don't get me wrong, I am an animal lover through and through and would never wish unfair ills on any animal. But this sort of do gooding bollix really does make my sh*t itch!

Why do they have to be brought over to the UK? Surely the cost of shipping the rabid mutts over here will in no way offset the cost of keeping them in Sri Lanka?

Bah! Glad she got a bite. Saying that Goddards (who run the Quarantine kennels) must be papping themselves abit. Health and safety and all that!

Why do they have to be re-homed over here?

Are they fucking mad, haven't we got enough shit eating, bollock licking, leg shagging, fanny sniffing and pissing everywhere they bloody well like creatures of our own without importing from a foreign island.

Still can't think of a good use for a dog besides as a draft excluder if they are stuffed properly.

Couldn't have put it better myself Scrappey.

Still can't think of a good use for a dog besides as a draft excluder if they are stuffed properly.

Herding Sheep

Guiding Blind People

Finding Missing Persons

Detecting Drugs

Companions for the elderly

Hearing dogs for the deaf

Companions for the lonely

...er

Companions for blue peter presenters

Companions for the queen

Companions for Paris Hilton, though I think she'd be better off with a

Herding Sheep

Guiding Blind People

Finding Missing Persons

Detecting Drugs

Companions for the elderly

Hearing dogs for the deaf

Companions for the lonely

...er

Companions for blue peter presenters

Companions for the queen

Companions for Paris Hilton, though I think she'd be better off with a

Beagle Balti

Boxer Bhuna

Bloodhound Biriani

Chihuahua Chow Mein

Dalmatian Du-Piaza

Dachshund Dansak

King Charles Korma

Mastiff Madras

Poodle Pathia

Rottweiler Rogon Joss

Sweet and Sour Shih Tzu

Fox Terrier Foo Young

Why do they have to be brought over to the UK? Surely the cost of shipping the rabid mutts over here will in no way offset the cost of keeping them in Sri Lanka?

Agreed, also keeping them there in a shelter would surely provide some employment for locals and be far cheaper anyway.

its quite mad or stupid if you like, really they should go round and collect run away dogs in the uk, there's many dogs in kennels that need housing and help why make an already know problem even bigger by getting dogs from other countries i can't really get my head round it.

Are they fucking mad, haven't we got enough shit eating, bollock licking, leg shagging, fanny sniffing and pissing everywhere they bloody well like creatures of our own without importing from a foreign island.

Couldn't have put it better myself Scrappey.

Im not having this, think how less our lives would be without Scooby Doo?, a direct descendant of of own Moddey Doo.

Now people have lost interest in this 'shaggy dog' story, do I get a badge for the sweariest posting ever?

Are they completely mad, haven't we got enough excrement eating, scrotum licking, frottaging, vagina sniffing and urinating everywhere they blinking well like creatures of our own without importing from a foreign island.

I thought it was quite moderate, actually. :rolleyes:

Archived