'free Tibet' Flags Made In China

bluemonday

Clicky

Superb - especially

Workers said they thought they were just making colourful flags and did not realise their meaning

Yes a nice little earner for them...I recall that when the Dutch were fighting the Spanish for their freedom in the 16th century they could not help themselves from selling armamaments to the Spaniards. As the song says "When will they ever learn"

Well, that's just ridiculous, isn't it? I mean, that would be like the Americans supplying arms to the Taliban before they invaded Afghanistan - or to Saddam Hussein before they invaded Iraq, wouldn't it?

Well, that's just ridiculous, isn't it? I mean, that would be like the Americans supplying arms to the Taliban before they invaded Afghanistan - or to Saddam Hussein before they invaded Iraq, wouldn't it?

Err....yes or the British selling an aircraft carrier and destoyers to the Argentinians before the Falklands conflict - but then noone in their right mind would have done that would they? "Rejoice! we have sold an aircraft carrier!"

And Tempus Fugit thanks - some mornings when the alarm rings it does feel as if I had been there at the time

Edit: Just remembered the aircraft carrier ARA Veinticinco de Mayo was sold to the Argentinians by the Dutch ex- HNLMS Karel Doorman ex HMS Venerable.

Archived