[BBC News] Teenager dies in wall collision

Newsbot

Perhaps we should do nothing and let teenagers take the risks and enjoy themselves.

Both of my grandads served in the Great War during their teens. One was shot and injured on the Somme, the other was mustard gassed and lived the rest of his life as an invalid.

Many were not so lucky.

Enjoy life, with all it's risks, while you can. Who knows what our elected leaders will get us into.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps we should do nothing and let teenagers take the risks and enjoy themselves.

Both of my grandads served in the Great War during their teens. One was shot and injured on the Somme, the other was mustard gassed and lived the rest of his life as an invalid.

Many were not so lucky.

Enjoy life, with all it's risks, while you can. Who knows what our elected leaders will get us into.

If a daft kid wants to drive his chavmobile into a wall at 120 mph, fine, it's his choice. It's when they take innocent parties with them (which happens more often than not) that I have a problem.

parked at the creg in a blue car with shiney wheels ( chav mobile )!!

Why is a car with shiny wheels a chavmobile necessarily?

Most cars have silvery coloured wheels, lots have bright alloys from new, and most people occasionally wash their cars.

the image the appeal put in my head was three hoodies or chavs in a hot hatch with big chrome wheels with rubberband tyres.

Archived