What Small Things Hack You Off More Than They Should Do?

The Reverend

Ah, the reasons behind your petty whining about certain users' posts are now a little clearer. You're obviously neurotic.

Neurotic I maybe, but no the reason for my petty whining about a certain users posts are because said user is a twat.

What's a Twat?????? <_<

Blinks, tries to work out if this is a serious question - Snappy, are you an american?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you think of Toby Jepson being the new frontman for Gun? Only saw it recently and as I like both bands thought it a strange combination.

ooh! News to me, I'll have to look into this. Haven't heard that muchof Gun but I'm sure Toby Jepson will do well as he has quite an amazing voice range - not quite in Seb Bach's league but better than mine ever was or could be).

Back on topic;

Even after being commonplace for more than 20 years now - anyone talking on a mobile phone on public transport! Shut up!

Dust, where the hell does it keep coming from ??

People who don't put their hand up to say thanks when I let them out in the traffic.

It's a silly, petty thing, but toilet roll the wrong way on the holder, the paper should lie flat against the wall...

Irritating bloody people on aeroplanes who just HAVE to stand up the instant the seatbelt sign is switched off. WHY???? What is so important in your hand luggage that you didnt think to take it out BEFORE you sat down??

It's a silly, petty thing, but toilet roll the wrong way on the holder, the paper should lie flat against the wall...

No!!!! That's the wrong way round. Tchoh!

It should be with the paper coming over the top toward the middle of the room so it conveniently hangs down in easy reach. The way you suggest it is awkward and just plain wrong.

Hope that helps. :)

[it should be with the paper coming over the top toward the middle of the room so it conveniently hangs down in easy reach. The way you suggest it is awkward and just plain wrong.

Seconded.

[it should be with the paper coming over the top toward the middle of the room so it conveniently hangs down in easy reach. The way you suggest it is awkward and just plain wrong.

Seconded.

I concur...

Well, I am very sorry but......having the paper coming over the top is just tooooooooooooooo darn easy for my 6mth old pup to grab and run it all over the house like the Andrex puppy. So in Snappy Towers it stays underneath.

Those stupid shoes that blokes insist on wearing which curve upwards to a squared-off point. Usually made of leather the colour of a vindaloo shite. Why don't you go the whole fucking hog and stick bells on the end and paint your nose red you fucking clowns?

People who don't indicate correctly on roundabouts.

Poor winners (yes, this is you, Man Ure supporters).

People who think they are musicians when in fact all they are doing is playing bits of different records at the same time. OK, now play it on an instrument and I'l be impressed.

Cyclists who don't observe the rules of the road or common-sense.

Adrian Earnshaw.

Archived