What Small Things Hack You Off More Than They Should Do?

The Reverend

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bastards who park their Cars for Sale on the Prom for weeks at a time even though its suppose to be a 24 hour limit. I tried to take the kids to the Beach on Saturday but couldnt find a space, there must of been 20 of the buggers dotted about.

The dumping of camper vans down there is worse.

If the owners have nowhere at home to park them they shouldn't have them at all.

Bastards who park their Cars for Sale on the Prom for weeks at a time even though its suppose to be a 24 hour limit. I tried to take the kids to the Beach on Saturday but couldnt find a space, there must of been 20 of the buggers dotted about.

Ah! the prom car sales room.

Fantastic.

Anybody checked to see if the 'owners' have 3rd party insurance yet?

People who cut out straight in front of you - am I invisible?

Police car (this morning) parked nose in to a Douglas Prom parking space (hope the warden got him!!!!)

People in small cars who take up 2 parking spaces

People in large cars who think they own the whole car park

People who put their shopping trolley directly across the alleyway while they are viewing what is on the shelves in minute detail (actually, this is usually men - women park theirs next to each other to fill up the aisle!)

Yes, I suppose it is mostly people.......!

...people who think because they drive a bmw/big van/big car (delete as necessary) are allowed to drive with flippin mobile phone stuck to their ears!

Tonight after the cycling at the nsc some jerk in a bmw was driving round the carpark then out past the power station with one at his ear -HELLO - there was stacks of kids around - would he have reacted quick enough if one had run out?!

Red transit type of van on Friday (welder plastered on it) turning up Vic road from broadway.... I see at least one a day so why cant the bloody cops??!

COME ON MR POLICEMAN - GET THESE JERKS TO COURT!

Thing that hacks me off:

Long haired mullet people in bakeries claiming to be kung fu masters level 1,000,000 when really there is no way such a thing could happen over here because me mate dave in scunthorpe is the one chop hero master of the universe and says so :D

Archived