What Small Things Hack You Off More Than They Should Do?

The Reverend

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The TT part four - it's the same shit every year. From the manky rip-off funfair to the woeful Quill to Steve Colley. Bor-fucking-ing!

Ha haaaa I was halfway through a post about that last night (got side tracked making crappy home movies of my children and husband) I hate it, HATE! "Ooooh looky looky looky will Steve drop his bike coming down the rocks? Ooooh Oohhhh - aaaaaahhhh no, but it was a close call" - No it fucking wasn't he does these tricks everyday and I only ever watch in the hope that the moany little chap (I nearly used the big 'C' word then) falls off and hurts himself, rubbish! Who wants to see silly little boys riding up and down rocks on a stunt bike? Yaaaawn.

Another thing that annoys me...'business men' whose companies go bankrupt and then they set up again 5 minutes later. Still waltzing around acting like the dogs nads when really they owe half the Isle Of Man money. /point at alot of ner do wells (or so they think)

The TT part four - it's the same shit every year. From the manky rip-off funfair to the woeful Quill to Steve Colley. Bor-fucking-ing!

Ha haaaa I was halfway through a post about that last night (got side tracked making crappy home movies of my children and husband) I hate it, HATE! "Ooooh looky looky looky will Steve drop his bike coming down the rocks? Ooooh Oohhhh - aaaaaahhhh no, but it was a close call" - No it fucking wasn't he does these tricks everyday and I only ever watch in the hope that the moany little chap (I nearly used the big 'C' word then) falls off and hurts himself, rubbish! Who wants to see silly little boys riding up and down rocks on a stunt bike? Yaaaawn.

Another thing that annoys me...'business men' whose companies go bankrupt and then they set up again 5 minutes later. Still waltzing around acting like the dogs nads when really they owe half the Isle Of Man money. /point at alot of ner do wells (or so they think)

Don't forget the Jet quad which is getting quite old now so we must be due some jet fuel related explosion some time soon! I try to keep away from that one...unless i'm very drunk!

Purple helmets are cool though, where else can you watch a naked fat man playing the piano strapped to a honda c90.

pet peopl:

(i) people who put clothes on their pets

(ii) people who die and leave their will to their pet

(iii) people who actually sign up to all the 'help the poor little dog' charities

pregnant women

(i) who are in pubs

(ii) who smoke

(iii) who drink

children

(i) making fucking noise in town

(ii) with too many blue smarties in them

people who go on property development programmes and ignore the presenter WHO IS THE FUCKING EXPERT

Terry Christian - there's no real reason, but as long as he's breathing he'll be annoying me

people who get advice from professionals and ignore it. (see above about property but this can apply to other things, like doctors)

Customer service - ALL OF IT! Thesedays you steele yourself up for a major rigmarole so when thing go smoothly you are actually shocked!

Cold callers from India that somehow get through even though I have BT screening - working from home I get about 4 a day! It is horrible cause it makes me be rude to them and then i feel guilty about being rude!

Companies such as Npower, British Gas, Southern Electric - all a bunch of charletans!

Council Tax - £100 a month straight out my wages? Grrrr!

Time to go home now, but I will think of some more!!

People ahead of you in the queue at a shop who arrive at the counter and then decide they've forgotten something so go off to get it, leaving the assistant and the rest of the queue waiting. If you forgot something, pay for what you remembered then rejoin the back of the line with your missing items. You're supposed to arrive at the counter with everything you want to purchase.

People ahead of you in the queue at a shop who arrive at the counter and then decide they've forgotten something so go off to get it, leaving the assistant and the rest of the queue waiting.

Yep, especially some form of payment (hello Blonde at the Co-Op tonight)!

Oh and Oogie, the blue smarties are free of artificial colours and preservatives now. :)

Archived