What Small Things Hack You Off More Than They Should Do?

The Reverend

property development programmes - period

talent shows that go on for months!

oil companies that make more pounds profit in 3 months than the average person has brain cells

ignorant twats who completely ignore the BIG FLASHING 20 speed limit near schools - main culprits are late parents in 4x4's, motorcyclists and haulage lorries with some fat cunt at the wheel eating a bacon butty in one hand and talking on his mobile with the other

silicone sealant - get's everywhere without you noticing

red light jumpers

tossers who pull out right in front of you because you're only-in-a-van-and-they-don't-go-as-fast-as-other-vehicles-do-they

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd almost agree but I quite like Grand Designs.

Some of the people on it are a bit full of it, but they do come up with some nice pads sometimes.

I don't find the presenter too irritating either, unlike some of the other "Rah" types on these sort of programs.

Did I mention tin pot gods? I'm sure I will rant about this at some point but atm, I am 'just a void'. That sounds dead dramatic, but, you should see the letter and enclosures I got today, I kid you not, hi-lighter overload and tin pot god all the way. I can not even begin to reply to it, never mind consider attending the meeting I have been summoned to, Jesus wept, and so did I.

people who park their cars across 2 parking spaces in an already packed tescos or shoprite car park.

people who cause queues in say a garage by paying for goods under £5 with a credit or debit card.

The same old stuff on at the TT promenade every year, feels like ground hog day coming again.

Car drivers who squeeze into the smallest spot possible, then realise they cant open their doors without damaging your car - tossers

These are probably the same people who drive around a car park for 5 minutes trying to find the nearest spot to the shop/entrance, when all they need to do is park at the far end and walk an extra 30 secs walking to their destination.

Reality TV, making numpty heads into z-list celebrities, ie Jade Goody.

Tesco and anyone anyone who shops there....(twats, fuck off to England if you like it so much)

rust

people who drop litter

people who complain about the price of everything

earwigs

Minxie - they hide in lizards' ears then escape once the lizard has snuck inside.

That. What does it mean "period"? You don't like property development shows, but after an unspecified period you will like them? You normally like them but it is your time of the month for not liking them?

I suppose you could be using it like the Americans do to mean "full stop" - but why use an Americanism when we have a perfectly good, unambiguous term over here. In fact if you mean "full stop" to end the sentence because you've no more to say on the subject just use a full stop, like this one.

Thereapostrophes no need to type out punctuation marks dash it looks daft comma takes more time and doesnapostrophet improve comprehension full stop

Minxie - they hide in lizards' ears then escape once the lizard has snuck inside.

That. What does it mean "period"? You don't like property development shows, but after an unspecified period you will like them? You normally like them but it is your time of the month for not liking them?

I suppose you could be using it like the Americans do to mean "full stop" - but why use an Americanism when we have a perfectly good, unambiguous term over here. In fact if you mean "full stop" to end the sentence because you've no more to say on the subject just use a full stop, like this one.

Thereapostrophes no need to type out punctuation marks dash it looks daft comma takes more time and doesnapostrophet improve comprehension full stop

/chuckles

Archived