What Small Things Hack You Off More Than They Should Do?

The Reverend

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Parent and Child parking spaces are no nearer to Tesco than the disabled spaces are. In fact if the lay out of the carpark is still the same then the disabled spaces are closer cos they're an aisle before the P&C spaces.

If mothers want P&C spaces let them have them where the disabled spaces are and let the disabled spaces be outside the store where they should be.

This is discriminating against disabled people and the Government should be stamping on it.

I may be missing something here... but aren't the disabled spaces closer to Tesco [entrance] than the Parent & Child spaces???

So you would solve your apparent problem, by moving the row of P&C spaces and putting them where the disabled spaces are - why, I don't know. Then the disabled spaces would move outside the store where they should be? erm... where is this? I think they are pretty close already? Would you have them in the 'pick up' section? In the trolley bay in front of the door??

Also, Parent And Child parking spaces. If you're fit enough to procreate and have a child you're fit enough to walk fifty yards down a f*cking car park.

All you mothers would lose the "baby" weight you always complain about if you didn't park your f*cking 4X4s right outside Tesco. If you got your fat ar$es out of your 4X4s and walked to to the shops you would save the environment and disabled people who need a car parking space outside the shops could have them.

I imagine your own father was fit enough to procreate and 'make' a child? or were you adopted?

I just had the thought, that some of these "mothers" with a child may also be pregnant with another one... in which case, the weight they are carrying is a little more 'lasting', and not to be lost through walking. These women may find it more difficult to walk than a number of those with "disabled" badges.. and parking closer to the store in their alloted spaces.

The Parent and Child parking spaces are no nearer to Tesco than the disabled spaces are. In fact if the lay out of the carpark is still the same then the disabled spaces are closer cos they're an aisle before the P&C spaces.

:rolleyes:

...okay fine. Jump on in there while I'm typing my post.. there is a queue don't you know?? (just kidding)

To answer my critics.

Not women hating - P& C parking space hating.

Yes, I would have disabled spaces in the pick-up area.

Tesco may be a similar distance but Shop$hite Victoria Road has the P & C closer.

Yes my father was fit enough to procreate. When I was a child my mother used to walk or cycle everywhere because we couldn't afford a car.

Mothers may be pregnant again. Well, good for them. Pregnancy/childbirth is a choice. Disability IS NOT.

Obviously none of the posters who are supporting P & C spaces are/have relatives who are disabled.

Presumably you think my father wishes to have limited mobility ???

Evidently child-bearing women are far more important to society than older or disabled people.

I think you deserve a space right outside the shop....so you don't have to walk too far carrying the extra weight of the extremely large chip you appear to have on your shoulder. Get a grip man.

people who have a disabled badge for parking that don't really need one.

See them regularly parking in the disabled space outside 'spill the beans' and walk quite able to the legion, or to go shopping with there Mrs in town.

See them regularly parking in the disabled space outside 'spill the beans' and walk quite able to the legion, or to go shopping with there Mrs in town.

sorry Molly, to be disabled does not just mean you can't walk....disability unfortunately, takes many forms.

Absolutely. ALL disabled badges should have to be authorised by a doctor. Our pi$$ useless Government allow this sort of abuse by not checking the validity of applications.

Minnie, I hope you or anyone you know ever becomes impaired/disabled. You'd soon change your moronic attitude if you did.

See them regularly parking in the disabled space outside 'spill the beans' and walk quite able to the legion

I suppose that if they're spending their mornings in the Legion they're probably pissed and have emphysema. That possibly counts as disabled?

sorry Molly, to be disabled does not just mean you can't walk....disability unfortunately, takes many forms.

I am aware of that but you know and i know that the system is abused, those who abuse the parking with a valid badge are worse in my mind than a cash till cripple.

I am aware of that but you know and i know that the system is abused, those who abuse the parking with a valid badge are worse in my mind than a cash till cripple.

Point taken

Minnie, I hope you or anyone you know ever becomes impaired/disabled. You'd soon change your moronic attitude if you did.

I hope no-one you know becomes pregnant.

I'd feel very sorry for them having to put up with your attititude - which no doubt, you'd make very clear to them.

Archived