Traders Worried About Tt

wideload

I reckon you could put a turd in a bun, smother it with onions in a questionable state of decomposition and bikers would still give you £3.50 for it for lunch. Perhaps you could call it 'The Pitsburger'.

Well given that the area around Bushys tent often stinks of shit anyway thanks to those sewerage tanks I doubt even the smell would put them off

http://www.manxradio.com/readNEwsItem.aspx?id=19982

awwww didums, i take it that we'll have to pay even higher prices that the rip-off last year so they can make up their profits?

tough sh*t on the traders. £1500 to trade at the busiest time of the year and reap a quick and easy profit, they should try trading all year, paying shop rent and rates from which the littering and daily clean up is funded. IMO they should be billed for the litter eminating from their business operation instead of being subsidised by rate payers.

I reckon you could put a turd in a bun, smother it with onions in a questionable state of decomposition and bikers would still give you £3.50 for it for lunch. Perhaps you could call it 'The Pitsburger'.

Still sounds more appetising than Chips Cheese & Gravy! :lol:

However anyone that decides to buy from a burger bar sort of knows they aren't getting fillet steak! Except if you buy on the way home from the pub, the beer goggles then make it look ten times better.

[tough sh*t on the traders. £1500 to trade at the busiest time of the year and reap a quick and easy profit, they should try trading all year, paying shop rent and rates from which the littering and daily clean up is funded.

I don't agree with that. For instance today a certain park on the outskirts of Douglas with all the features listed above was charging £1.80 for the smallest childs ice cream in the world. They can stick it up their arse! Its not just TT week that the piss take traders set up stall.

Archived