Anyone Else Seen These Signs On South Quay?

Higgy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yep, seen them at governors bridge, shoprite and down by the test centre.... what is it all about?

yes, I saw the South Quay one this morning. I presume it refers to our honoured and revered leader but beyond that I haven't a clue.

yep, seen them at governors bridge, shoprite and down by the test centre.... what is it all about?

Saw one before up governers hill, whatever it is about "Manx Mugabe" sounds a little melodramatic don't you think :lol:

Are we all supposed to know who the fuck T.B is? Stop making a mess with your ugly, unimaginitive and undesigned pieces of paper you silly little people <_<

Not a great fan of T.B but a bit harsh to liken him to Mugabe the dictator :o

It amuses me that their is no fullstop after the B as I presume that either they forgot or more likely they got the printing margins wrong so that the . came out on a different page. I half expect to wake up tomorrow morning with the Island plastered with A4 posters with just a . on them

There is some bottom of our road too. I suppose in comparison relatively speaking and all that Tony is a bot aloof of everything when you think about it

Erm - tony brown!!! Seems obvious to me! Or am I missing the irony in 3vo's post!

Sorry no wasn't being Ironic just didn't have a clue who it was...and now I know i don't care! :lol:

Archived