Cowardly Git !

old_scrote

Your link goes to this:

Woman falls from cliff

A woman’s in hospital after she fell down cliffs to the north of Port Soderick.

The Coastguard Rescue Team was scrambled to the scene this afternoon.

The lady had slipped down an 80 foot bank and was lying injured at the foot of the cliff.

Rescuers carried her by stretcher to a waiting ambulance.

It’s not known if the woman’s injuries are serious.

Maybe you meant this one:

"Cowardly" thief targets elderly woman

An elderly woman has fallen victim to a burglar posing as a tradesman.

The man entered the lady’s home in Willaston stating he was there to fix a leak.

Once inside he stole £300 from the living room.

It happened at around 4 o’clock on Friday afternoon.

The suspect is around 40 years old, around 5’5” tall with short brown hair.

He was wearing a light coloured T shirt with dark trousers and may have been carrying a newspaper.

Detectives say it was a cowardly act - targeting a vulnerable woman who’s been left shocked and upset.

They appeal to people living in Willaston to help in identifying the thief.

Anyone with information should call the Eastern CID on 631 570.

I hope this shithead gets caught and gets hung by his balls..in fact that's probably too good for him..

http://www.energyfm.net/news/bulletinstory1.htm

Here here, and I also hope when they catch him it turns out he's a chain smoker so he can suffer in prison. Now come on all you do gooders who said thieves shouldn't be put in prison in previous posts, give us a reason why this one shouldn't and lets also hear who doesn't think he deserves a good kicking and left up the round table naked

Your link goes to this:

Woman falls from cliff

Maybe you meant this one:

"Cowardly" thief targets elderly woman

*chuckle* .. bulletinstory1.htm refers to the latest news article. Don't think there's a way to bookmark a particular article on that news service.

That'll teach Google!

--------------------

Tech Blog - Personal Blog - Hobby Blog - ManxFriends Profile

Got a Manx website: Submit it on SearchMann - Catch me on Twitter?

I remember that happened a couple of years ago when a bloke was found up Douglas Head. He didn't want to sy what or why it happened.

These vigilants get it wrong sometimes maybe but so do the courts. At least they can have a good smoke after getting a hiding and having their clathes thrown over a cliff.

I remember going to my mum's place, with my sister, when Mum was rushed to hospital and finding £2000 in various places all over the house, with age often comes some worrying habits. My mum's was that she was afraid she would lose benefits if she had too much in the bank. I took the money to the bank because she shouldn't be claiming benefits, but that's bye the bye.

Anyone with an elderly relative must visit and make sure they're not hoarding money, it's for their own good.

A thought, how often do we hear of this happening and the thief seems to have an uncanny ability to find the cash quickly, good research or inside information?

A thought, how often do we hear of this happening and the thief seems to have an uncanny ability to find the cash quickly, good research or inside information?

Possibly garrulous social workers talking about their clients

Anyone with an elderly relative must visit and make sure they're not hoarding money, it's for their own good.

Eh, wtfayoa??? I have quite a few elderly relatives - are you seriously suggesting I go and visit them and while they're not looking secretly search their whole house for hoarded wads of cash? Man you SNOOP lol, lol - perhaps we should run our fingers through their underwear drawers, hey it's for their own good, lol........ ; ) I mean, they won't just go and die, will they......... ;........ Old people eh, and they smell.......

"I'm 93 you know"

"Whatever oldie, where's the money...... ? "

You really can be a knob sometimes Steve.

What you do with your relatives is between you and your probation officer, what I (obviously) meant was that we should be aware of our older friends and relatives and notice any unusual behaviour they are exhibiting so we can counsel them about their vulnerability to acts of aggression or dishonesty. In an ideal society older people would be looked after and cherished by the younger members of that society, all too often nowadays they are shuffled off ionto a corner to be forgotten about. Don't forget, what we have today is by their diligence and good grace, we must protect and appreciate them. They won't be here forever.

Yes I do seriously suggest you go and visit them. With any luck they haven't got a computer and we can all get a rest.

Archived