Scott May's Daredevil Stunt Show

Mission

Just had a poster for this dropped into work so thought I'd pop a thread up here.

Sunday 25th May at Onchan Raceway - 3pm start (gates open 1:30pm)

Adults £12 (15 years of age and over)

Children £8 (under 3 years are free of charge)

*No advanced tickets - pay at gate*

Features: two wheel driving, motorcycle jumps, human cannon ball, monster truck jumps plus much more.

Pyrotechnics and fireballs aplenty btw.

Webby

EDITED TO ADD PRICING ETC

Oh yeah, I also have two ½ price adult tickets if anyone would like them (I'm busy that day). You'll have to collect them from Ramsey though.

First PM gets em.

Tickets claimed.

I like the look of it for the kids but I'm not sure I fancy dragging them up there, telling them what they can see, finding out all the tickets are gone and then having to deal with upset kids the rest of the day.

Ans, you could always just say "Oh we are going to Onchan Park this afternoon" if there are tickets left when you get there - its a bonus, if not, go on the boats or crazy golf or to the park, you don't necessarily need pyrotechnics for a good day out :P

Just had a poster for this dropped into work so thought I'd pop a thread up here.

Sunday 25th May at Onchan Raceway - 3pm start (gates open 1:30pm)

Adults £12 (15 years of age and over)

Children £8 (under 3 years are free of charge)

*No advanced tickets - pay at gate*

Features: two wheel driving, motorcycle jumps, human cannon ball, monster truck jumps plus much more.

Pyrotechnics and fireballs aplenty btw.

Webby

EDITED TO ADD PRICING ETC

Is it me being stupid or did you quote no advanced tickets then offer tickets up for grabs?

So there are advanced tickets?

Is it me being stupid or did you quote no advanced tickets then offer tickets up for grabs?

So there are advanced tickets?

Quite often shows offer shops free tickets in exchange for displaying advertising posters. If Mission put up a poster in his shop he may have been given free tickets - doesn't mean that they are on sale to the general public.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived