Scott May's Daredevil Stunt Show

Mission

"Tomas is ranked second best two-wheeler in the whole of Hungary, marvel as he drives the car on two wheels, over and over again"

The human cannonball just flopped out onto a net directly below it.

So disappointing on every level. When the monster truck came out and just drove slowly around the arena with waving children on the back of it, we made a hasty exit.

So disappointing on every level. When the monster truck came out and just drove slowly around the arena with waving children on the back of it, we made a hasty exit.

That does sound dissapointing, with all those kids onboard he should have surely been jumping over cars at full speed with their arms flailing about uncontrollably.... you just can't get the stuntmen anymore.

stingwy1.jpg

Three adults and two children £52. Utter Utter shite. My cat could of done better stunts on the bikes. Funny how all the riders were described as former champions at there sport, but Steve Coley who was sat in front of us had never heard of them. ( Somehow think he would know). They must have made a killing though, the stadium was full.

I liked how the commenator exagerated how good some of the bike riders were, like the guy hopping up onto the transit van with the aid of only a small ramp.... I was thinking, Steve Colley does it without a bloody ramp!

Sumpey the clown may have been there for the kids benefeit but I though he was the best thing there personally!

Riiiight, now we all love Steve Colley....next week he'll get slated for doing the same stunts as all the previous years outside the beer tent.

I didn't think it was a waste of an afternoon, we met some friends down there, the kids went of to play/fight/climb trees and really seemed to enjoy themselves. It wasn't worth the amount they were charging to get in, wish we'd have found that hole in the fence earlier....

Archived