Taxis - Day Of Action

Amadeus

Open the bloody market up, or pass a law saying I'm the only person allowed to practise MY trade on the island.

These politicians are meant to be there to serve the PUBLIC, not special interest groups that happen to be making a lot of noise

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yippee, a vote for doing fuck all. Nothing new there then.

Well you wouldn't expect them to want to enter TT week with one f**ked airline AND a taxi strike would you?

why u cant get a bloody taxi in tt week normaly anyways

Stop your bleating taxi drivers.It would be like me,being an electrician asking the government to only allow a set amount of sparkies in the Island.And stop double fucking parking outside the Villa colonade,lazy cunts.

lol lol, Mr Cannell lol lol. He's always parked there.

Stop your bleating taxi drivers.It would be like me,being an electrician asking the government to only allow a set amount of sparkies in the Island.And stop double fucking parking outside the Villa colonade,lazy cunts.

lol lol, Mr Cannell lol lol. He's always parked there.

And stop double parking outside C'est La Vie to have conversations between your open car windows and causing bottlenecks and traffic chaos...lazy, ignorant, selfish, stupid cunts.

Open the market up - monopolies and closed markets rarely serve the best interests of the public.

Get the Poles over - at least they will do the bloody work and won't bleat on.

I was forced to attend some chariddy do at the Hilton tonight. I have just walked home from it (just shy of Abbeylands) thanks to the lack of taxi availability.

This government-imposed monopoly screws ordinary members of the public in order to protect a tiny special interest group. I'll be writing to Henderson and Houghton tomorrow, and voting to throw them out if they don't vote to de-limit. Who do these fucking taxi drivers think they are, really

Who do these fucking taxi drivers think they are, really

As a mere pauper that could never afford a taxi, this whoo-haaa does (to me) smack of late 70's Longbridge,

Best read with a midlands accent ;

Right lads, the bloody government aint going to back us no more, we'll show 'em buggers roight!

Strike lads, tools down. We'll hold this country to ransom with our threat to stop making medioce cars and just enough to get by craftmanship.

They'll soon see how important we are. Roight?

20 years later - you're damned right it's tools down and never to be replaced.

Archived