Beertent Tt

Jenniebean

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonights festivities ended with a jet powered quad, not the sort of thing normally let loose in a built up area

Very loud and very spectacular but I couldn't help thinking that if this thing got loose we could be witnessing the last TT ever

Oh, you know Tatlock do you? He's a mystery to me!

Was steven! there too? I thought I spotted him around the same time, not too far away from you but all I got was the back of his head.

Hard to spot blokes you know in there due to the male/female ratio - but obviously, you stood out from the crowd, being so glamourous and all. :)

Tonights festivities ended with a jet powered quad, not the sort of thing normally let loose in a built up area

Very loud and very spectacular but I couldn't help thinking that if this thing got loose we could be witnessing the last TT ever

Well he's been coming here for about 5 years i think, so it's not a new health and safety issue. That said i agree with you, i love watching it (it makes me giggle like a small school boy for the sheer insanity of it) but I'm not so sure it's a wise idea so close to the crowds.

I didn't see steven!, but it really started to fill up around that time.

I think I only stood out because I was the only one to have had a shower within the last 24 hours!!!

(That is unfair and just a riposte, as there were some beautifully turned out girlies last night.)

Archived