[BBC News] Man and woman arrested over drugs

Newsbot

So how do you get arrested over drugs? Is it a bit like being handcuffed over the bonnet of a car but over a big pile of drugs instead?

How many pills can you get for £6k then? Must be a lot if it is the largest find on the IoM.

One a month at the moment looks like the coppers are doing well at the moment.

I was talking to a prison officer the other day and he was telling me its all scousers in the nick at the moment.

Who said the island has a drugs problem <_<

You can buy it over the counter in chemists in some countries. Strange that really, one country its all ok, another its highly illegal and the police actively fight against it. I am a massive speed fan, love the stuff, do not ever get it anymore though due to the streets being flooded with shitty coke :( I know what I would rather people taking...the police, bless them, they mean well.

I was talking to a prison officer the other day and he was telling me its all scousers in the nick at the moment.

It might be the scousers supplying but it's the manx that are buying...

I heard that there's been a fair bit of 'singing' going on recently which might help explain why it seems a lot of people are getting caught perhaps?

Who knows but it looks like they are getting results.

It might be the scousers supplying but it's the Stopover pikies that are buying...

Fixed your post :whistling:

It might be the scousers supplying but it's the Stopover pikies that are buying...

Fixed your post :whistling:

You'd like to think so, wouldn't you?

Archived