Bb Pistol For Sale

wideload

I am getting rid of my Airsoft BB Guns, so for sale is...

Beratta copy airsoft gun, fires 6mm bb's comes with laser sight and silencer. clip hold appx 16 bb's. £20.

Like I said above I am selling all my BB Guns, I have a Rifle and other pistols for sale too and ammo.

Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Thank you.

I used to skirmish with my mates with electric & gas powered ones for a dozen or so years. Similar to paintball but far cheaper. We had quite a good club going until someone misbehaved in summer and lost us our site so it doesn't happen now, plus I can't really be arsed anymore to be honest.

A lot of fun was had though! :D

thats terrible i would never shoot another human being with a BB Gun (unless they were French).

Most people that tried it enjoyed it and kept coming back to play again. It's great fun and providing you wear suitable eye protection and have a suitable place to do it, it's perfectly safe. Just not everyone's cup of tea. No different to doing laserblast or paintball really.

Yes I was knackered after a dozen years though Kite. That's why I can't be arsed with it anymore. :D

I got shot with one and it stung for about 10 mins, they are cool though

Gat guns are a bit OTT as are the kind of BB guns that fire the .177 copper BBs. They're actually airguns rather than airsoft guns. Shoot someone with those and you can be very seriously prosecuted even if they say they don't mind (ie are mad!)

Archived