[BBC News] Michael Dunlop in late TT entry

Newsbot

i suppose it would, but what entry rules for the TT have been 'bent' to allow him to ride?? it would soon become a tragedy if he followed in his dads footsteps?? and what would the acu insurance have to say about that??

This is the Isle of Man, we are our own country and that means the authorities can do what we like as we please. Even the high court judge in court can make his own rules up here.

So well done Michael - I hope you have a great TT!!

i suppose it would, but what entry rules for the TT have been 'bent' to allow him to ride?? it would soon become a tragedy if he followed in his dads footsteps?? and what would the acu insurance have to say about that??
As far as I can make out no rules have been bent he was always a 2nd reserve for the team, when the rider crashed the other night his reserve declined the place so it automaticly went to Michael. So as you see he has earned it, the fact it came after the tragic death is a coincidence

As far as I can make out no rules have been bent he was always a 2nd reserve for the team, when the rider crashed the other night his reserve declined the place so it automaticly went to Michael. So as you see he has earned it, the fact it came after the tragic death is a coincidence

ok then. good luck to him.

Archived