Mobile Phone

Snappy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F'ing great isn't it... one of the busiest days of the year and I have a fleet of taxis out there that I cannot contact. Customers phoning me going mad, makes my business look bad. Screw Manx Telecom, my next mobile contracts will be with C+W

Makes me wonder how anyone who comes upon a bad accident somewhere on the course today will do trying to phone for help. :angry:

Manx Telecom have issued a statement indicating that the network will return to normal (or at least Manx Telecom normal) as soon as 15938 people leave the island. They are now search for visitors and locals to either get back on the boat or throw themselves off Douglas head.

Makes me wonder how anyone who comes upon a bad accident somewhere on the course today will do trying to phone for help. :angry:

999 calls use any available network, not just the one you're normally using.

F'ing great isn't it... one of the busiest days of the year and I have a fleet of taxis out there that I cannot contact. Customers phoning me going mad, makes my business look bad. Screw Manx Telecom, my next mobile contracts will be with C+W

well you shouldn't be a tight wad and get dedicated radios installed, you can screw all the GSM networks.

well you shouldn't be a tight wad and get dedicated radios installed, you can screw all the GSM networks.

Dedicated radios were that overloaded/crap that you had to have mobiles as back up anyway, so we got rid of them. Don't want them back either.

Archived