[BBC News] Biker dies in crash on TT course

Newsbot

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you Jeremy Clarkson?

No but my granny was a rear gunner in the Royal Icelandic Camel Corps

Your a cock

You're the one whose crowing about it, as they say whats good for the goose etc..... next you will give us the bird

Reports of another serious accident near to the New Prison

Another life lost

Yes and from the report of the accident yet another one caused by someone thinking they can use both sides iof the road

Another life lost

Yes and from the report of the accident yet another one caused by someone thinking they can use both sides iof the road

If you're ever involved in an accident would you like people coming on a public forum and inferring things about it before the true facts are known?

Another life lost

If you're ever involved in an accident would you like people coming on a public forum and inferring things about it before the true facts are known?

Who says the facts are not known

Triple H, if I was dead I wouldn't care smile.gif but seriously, we have this every year people die, people discuss it, people get out-raged and 3 weeks later...its all forgotten. Such is life eh?

I realise that but these people have families and if they ever stumbled upon this forum and read some of the posts don't you think they would be upset by them?

Yes, and we also have that discussion everytime someone is killed on the roads, see multiple previous threads relating to dead people. I got my arse in a sling over a thread a few years back about a crash on the Ballamodda, didn't do me any good at all, nor make a difference. People reading the forum should be aware that not everyone thinks before they post :D

I think what everyone fails to consider is not the fact somebody got creamed through driving on the wrong side, but the driver of the car/van they hit although uninjured may suffer such mental trauma that it may be some time before he is able to drive again, this may cause him to either lose his job or be off sick and suffer loss of income, so what about the stress and hardship the inconsiderate kamakazi biker has caused his family. Good example being train drivers after suicides on the rail/underground in the UK, some take years before they can do the job again and the divorce rate amongst them is over 70% with a 10% suicide rate all due to some inconsiderate idiot. So lets not just say how sorry we are for the one who died but also consider the living victims of stupidy

my 'misunderstanding'?? is that the french chap was deliberately on the wrong side of the road and the dane drifted wide because the corner was sharper then realised?? bit of a difference but the same result. but it will all come out in the wash.

Archived