Resident Evil 5

K.os Theory

Oooh this is exciting, my favourite game (after WoW ofc) I'm getting a Wii (whatever) actually I might finish work early so I can go and get it, this thread has reminded me that I still need to play a previous Resident Evil game (didnt have a Wii to play it on)

I cannot wait to retire, sod gardening Im going to raid and play Wii games all the time.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

anyone played the demo yet if so what's the general opinion? I was thinking of downloading it, but then thought better of it...gonna wait till the games release for maximum effect ( me and Beats have already decided to play through the entire thing together for the first playthrough! )...

anyone played the demo yet if so what's the general opinion? I was thinking of downloading it, but then thought better of it...gonna wait till the games release for maximum effect ( me and Beats have already decided to play through the entire thing together for the first playthrough! )...

Yes, tried it last night.

The visuals are amazing, it looks bloody great. The control system is a joke though, they barely got away with the controls ten years ago, it's just horrific now particularly after the wii version.

Archived