Flybe

monasqueen

From an email dated Friday 16 May 2008 - "Grab a great flight deal this June from £18.99!... make the most of Flybe’s low fares, starting from just £18.99 one way"

From an email dated Monday 2 June 2008 - "Great deals still available in June & July!...The big summer seat sale is still on, but you will have to hurry! So make the most of our great low fares, starting from just £21.99".

Looks like they have had a price rise already, although it is still the same "big summer seat sale"!

I know it is difficult to understand. There would be a limited number of seats at the low price. For advertising standards they must be a significant number, not just 1 or 1 per flight.

So two weeks into the promotion, if they have sold most of the cheapest seats, they have to change the advert to reflect the fact the lower oriced seats have gone. They would break the law otherwise

Additionally fuel may have gone up, I don't know. It's still a bargain. How much were farecrackers? 10 years ago?

From an email dated Friday 16 May 2008 - "Grab a great flight deal this June from £18.99!... make the most of Flybe’s low fares, starting from just £18.99 one way"

From an email dated Monday 2 June 2008 - "Great deals still available in June & July!...The big summer seat sale is still on, but you will have to hurry! So make the most of our great low fares, starting from just £21.99".

Looks like they have had a price rise already, although it is still the same "big summer seat sale"!

Well, golly. Have you nothing better to do?

Well, golly. Have you nothing better to do?

Thanks for the clarification John, it's still cheaper than what euromanx was charging before they dropped their prices to try and compete.

I'd rather pay a bit more and have a reliable service than pay less and well, loose all my money when the airline goes pop.

FlyBe do not offer a reliable service

We had our summer hols booked for Cornwall; Flybe flights, car hire, accommodation.

Recently heard roumours that Flybe were ending their operation to Newquay. This was confirmed after many calls to their premium rate number. Wonder when they were going to let us know? They have offered us alternative flights to Birmingham!

Flymaybe indeed. Why cant we have an airline that bother about their customers?

Always been on time for me. Maybe it's you they don't like.

I agree with you Sarah...I fly with them everytime I go home, never had any problems

Not my experience as although I do not use them that often on most occasions when I have been booked on the last flight out of Gatwick with them it has been been at least an hour delyed. Ok it may be my bad luck but looking at the airport weeb site just now to see what it was like this evening by way of comparison I could not as the flight has been cancelled.

This evening's IOM-LGW service left on time but diverted into Birmingham with a technical issue - the aircraft was replaced and the service continued on to LGW, albeit about two hours late. The return service did not operate as the IOM airport was not able to stay open late enough to accept the arrival.

Archived