Tt Tv Coverage

Dunroamin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think Men & Motors covered it a couple of years back also gave good coverage.

The same IOM production company produced the programmes AFAIK. ie I think the same people now do it for ITV4.

ITV4 basically took it over from Men & Motors when Granada bought Men & Motors. I think.

someone mentioned just 9 minutes of racing .....if you've ever watched MOTD then a lot of that is made up with with chat and analysis (which I hate) but that's horses for courses ....9 minutes is better than a kick .....

someone mentioned just 9 minutes of racing .....if you've ever watched MOTD then a lot of that is made up with with chat and analysis (which I hate) but that's horses for courses ....9 minutes is better than a kick .....

We are obviously getting good value for our TV Licence fees....

And your point is..............as you said to someone else how interrupted the thread!!!!

Uh..dunno - TV Coverage - TV presenters - Pics of TV Presenters in a thread about TV coverage - summin like that.

Nevermind, carry on mein Herr....

I think the coverage isn't that bad considering the difficulty of locations. What is annoying though is that anyone watching it could think you go from the grandstand down bray through kirk michael to quarterbridge past ballachraine to bradden over ballaugh through glen hellen then over the mountain to ramsey down governors hill to the creg then back to the grandstand, have these tossers never heard of continuity or acuracy.

Archived