Tt Tv Coverage

Dunroamin

I think the coverage isn't that bad considering the difficulty of locations. What is annoying though is that anyone watching it could think you go from the grandstand down bray through kirk michael to quarterbridge past ballachraine to bradden over ballaugh through glen hellen then over the mountain to ramsey down governors hill to the creg then back to the grandstand, have these tossers never heard of continuity or acuracy.

And you bleat about other people's grammar. <_<

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the coverage isn't that bad considering the difficulty of locations. What is annoying though is that anyone watching it could think you go from the grandstand down bray through kirk michael to quarterbridge past ballachraine to bradden over ballaugh through glen hellen then over the mountain to ramsey down governors hill to the creg then back to the grandstand, have these tossers never heard of continuity or acuracy.

And you bleat about other people's grammar. <_<

I am just out of bed with a dwarf and a big hammer running around inside it along with a mouth like a camels armpit, give me a break hehehe

Big shout to a certain forum member who nearly appeared on telly last night with his van picking up Guy Martin!! At least he bigged you up for the lift fella....

The cute presenter stole all my air time too.

Guy Martin - Mad as a box of frogs I tell thee.

Good effort to get as far as he did pushing that lump.....

Archived