Sony 200 Disc Cd Player

Cret

Due to 'downsizing' some of my hifis I have now got this uber convenient CD 'jukebox' player for sale.

Holds 200 CDs, meaning you shouldnt have to worry about getting your arse out of bed or off the sofa to change discs in a hurry, and don't have to worry about them getting scratched or lost etc when they're inside this beast!

Good condition, tiny bit dusty but plays great and is one of the most convenient pieces of hifi you can get.

Cost me about £450 when I bought it several years back - yours for a mere £100!

PM/reply etc if interested, cheers!

Due to 'downsizing' some of my hifis I have now got this uber convenient CD 'jukebox' player for sale.

Holds 200 CDs, meaning you shouldnt have to worry about getting your arse out of bed or off the sofa to change discs in a hurry, and don't have to worry about them getting scratched or lost etc when they're inside this beast!

Good condition, tiny bit dusty but plays great and is one of the most convenient pieces of hifi you can get.

Cost me about £450 when I bought it several years back - yours for a mere £100!

PM/reply etc if interested, cheers!

Do you have any pictures of it!

Here you go. This isn't a photo of my one, but it is the same as this (easier to get a pic off the web than get camera out etc).

Remote works fine, and you can 'daisy chain' up to 3 of these together and control from the one remote.

The model is a CDPCD200. Pretty sure I still have the manual for it somewhere too.

There are book type things to put the inlay cards from your CDs into but these are a little bit tatty now admittedly, although still useable.

post-125-1213549360_thumb.jpg

Archived