Blood Brothers

spikydu

Stephen Palfreman is a local lad, I went to school with him, its great that he is still in the cast - he was in it ages ago, at least 7 years. I'm a huge Willie Russell fan, The Wrong Boy being my favourite book ever. I've seen Blood Brothers oooh, erm.. once in Sheffield (Kikki Dee lead), once Liverpool (Barbara Dickson lead), once London (Lady I dont know lead) and once IoM (BHS performance), hopefully someone will take me to see this one (hint hint birthday next week)

That means I went to school with you then!!! I remember him in the BHS performance where he was the narrator IIRC

You must've been at school with me as well! Small world eh.

Stephen Palfreman is a local lad, I went to school with him, its great that he is still in the cast - he was in it ages ago, at least 7 years. I'm a huge Willie Russell fan, The Wrong Boy being my favourite book ever. I've seen Blood Brothers oooh, erm.. once in Sheffield (Kikki Dee lead), once Liverpool (Barbara Dickson lead), once London (Lady I dont know lead) and once IoM (BHS performance), hopefully someone will take me to see this one (hint hint birthday next week)

That means I went to school with you then!!! I remember him in the BHS performance where he was the narrator IIRC

You must've been at school with me as well! Small world eh.

I went last night, absolutely brilliant.

I was looking forward too to seeing the 'local lad' Stephen Palfreman, but he wasnt well, the guy who played the role Mickey last night was awesome though. Well worth seeing - so glad I went!

I'd heard this was a belter of a show from so many people - i finally got to see it last night and i wasn't disappointed. Great humour, wonderful acting and the sinister/tragic innevitability of the plot (all set in Liverpool :) ) make this a must see.

If you can still get a ticket - get a ticket.

Thanks to all the recommendations on here I took the family to see the show on Friday night and have to agree with every word - what a cracking show! As has been said before, the acting, singing and humour were all top quality.

Archived