Marine Drive Rescue

Whodaman

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the smiley or the 'lol'? Psh, never mind, I can pretty much see the sarcasm that you wrote that with, it's jumping out of the page pretty much! Me...nonsensical, preposterous!

I must admit, I didn't get it to start with, then I saw in the link the /video/ bit, opened to page again to check since I didn't see a video first time, and then the light went on as to what it meant.

Tempus Fugit - are you on the Isle Of Man? There is no such thing as a reporter here, only puppets dear.

Oh *Daniel*, I was talking about my nonsensedness meaning I could understand what The Thriller meant (mostly) but, I can see how you thought I meant something other than what I did.

heres a bit of total nonsense for ya "Dormant - means a company which is administered by the holder of a fiduciary licence issued in respect of the activities specified in section 1(2)(a) of the Corporate Service Providers Act 2000 and which has not undertaken any activity by way of business or otherwise, has no assets or liabilities and has neither received income nor incurred expenditure other than costs associated with the incorporation of the company and the issue of its shares;" - Who would work for a company like this?

Miss Bees, that definition refers to a company which is administered by a licence holder (i.e. a client company), not the licence holder. By definition, nobody 'works' for a dormant company as it wouldn't be dormant.

PS Is this the random thread, as that has nothing to do with some hapless soul slipping into infinity off the Marine Drive? Or did I miss something?

Where is the smiley or the 'lol'?

Why should there be one? You can read and presumably understand words. To ask someone to include smiley is a crappy little thing to do, because those little shites steal all meaning from a post and turn the forum into an un-thought out gurn-fest. There've been "Manx" fourms for the best part of a decade now and surely it is patent to all but the thickest of the thick that these cruddy little facial tics disfigure meaning and lead to sloppiness and should be banned.

Where is the smiley or the 'lol'?

Why should there be one? You can read and presumably understand words. To ask someone to include smiley is a crappy little thing to do, because those little shites steal all meaning from a post and turn the forum into an un-thought out gurn-fest. There've been "Manx" fourms for the best part of a decade now and surely it is patent to all but the thickest of the thick that these cruddy little facial tics disfigure meaning and lead to sloppiness and should be banned.

I think that's a great idea

:D:P

Archived