Police Road Block ? Anyone Know Why?

Higgy

Prospect Hill was closed last night by the police. It was just up the road from the kebab place. I think it was around midnight. Anyone know what happened? Not heard anything on the radio. :o

More serious than that according to one shopkeep nearby. Anyhoo, don't want to cause rumours - from half stories.

Oh go on Albert! cause some more rumours :o

More serious than that according to one shopkeep nearby. Anyhoo, don't want to cause rumours - from half stories.

OK then - rumour has it you learned to type with your nose - given the constraints of straight-jackets ;)

OK then - rumour has it you learned to type with your nose - given the constraints of straight-jackets ;)

Doh! :o

I heard he was in a much worse condition than 'serious'

As usual, please don't put any names up here until something is officially released. They don't hold off on these things because they want to keep it a secret, it's so friends and family can find out in a proper way first.

Facts obviously not known yet but hope its not another case of a couple of evil little bastards jumping some poor bloke on his way home from the pub as we seem to be seeing far too often at the moment.

Cowards wont say boo to anyone on their own, yet two or three of them think nothing of kicking hell out of someones head when unconscious. Pondlife like that deserve very lengthy sentences and misfortune ridden lives in my opinion. Really makes my blood boil

Apparently , according to our taxi driver from Saturday night, the assailant was a friend of the victim's.

After the assault, the attacker just casually started walking up the road and the police were easily able to apprehend him.

Our taxi driver was very shaken up as they'd come across the attack as it was happening. :-(

All rather shocking isn't it.

I still can't see what is worse than serious, other than death, but that doesn't seemed to have occurred. I hope the chap is ok.

There was a bit of a hoo-haa down by our friends' B&B not so long ago. The chap was widely rumoured to have been killed in an incident with his girlfriend and another chap. The rumours were quite torrid. It transpired he had only been a tad concussed and taken to ambulance in any case. He gave an awful lot of people quite a shock whenever he went walking round for quite some time afterwards.

Archived