[BBC News] Man charged after cocaine seizure

Newsbot

Thats nice he will now get a few years in free single accommodation lcd tv in his room, education service up to degree level if required at no cost, no need for a student loan, free meals, free heating and free dental and health service, isn't it wonderful how we look after drug dealers whe pensioners and other underprivilaged hard working members of our ever so caring society have to struggle on in near poverty.

If any convicted criminal chose to educate themselves to degree level whilst serving their time, I think I'd applaud that, actually. Sounds like they'd emerge from the process with a positive contribution to make to society.

If any convicted criminal chose to educate themselves to degree level whilst serving their time, I think I'd applaud that, actually. Sounds like they'd emerge from the process with a positive contribution to make to society.

NO, it just gets them clever enough to avoid being caught next time. many of the worlds household names arrived there by less than honest means, they just didn't get caught before they died. robert maxwell for instance?? and others like SIB and BCCI directors dodge the juristiction?? the prison is full of stupid crooks, making them smarter has a better chance of working against society.

NO, it just gets them clever enough to avoid being caught next time.

Ah, that must be one of those Liverpool John Moores University degrees I've been hearing about.

education service up to degree level if required at no cost, no need for a student loan... pensioners and other underprivilaged hard working members of our ever so caring society have to struggle on in near poverty.

Residents of the Isle of Man aren't eligible for student loans - be they prisoners, pensioners, or merry little underprivileged whippersnappers called smudge who laugh and joke with charming fortitude as their fingers get sliced off by the mechanical loom they're working on.

Archived