Spore

modey

So spore will finally be released at the end of the year on the pc and the spore creature creator has just been released online for people to create their own creatures like you would in the game.

So what do people do? make monsters with huge knobs .

clicky :lol:

It got leaked sometime last week so I'm already done with messing around with it but it was good fun. I must confess to being a Spore non believer. I never thought this game would come out. Really looking forward to it. Just hope it's done right. This was a good start.

It got leaked sometime last week so I'm already done with messing around with it but it was good fun. I must confess to being a Spore non believer. I never thought this game would come out. Really looking forward to it. Just hope it's done right. This was a good start.

Did you spot that you can add the data from the full game to that leaked demo? Gives you a load more parts to play with (oo-er).

My kids are loving this.

• 2 months later...

I pre ordered this last week, you download 99% of it using an ea download manager (which is not as shabby as other ones i have seen, full speed all the way.) and the last % comes down at midnight.

It has been out in Aus for the past week or so and not so much buzz about it yet. Did anyone get an Oz copy and playing already?

The first 2 stages are SOOOOOOOO tedious I almost didn't want to play on, but 90mins later I got to the tribal stage which i thought was good and looks like its going in a good direction now.

This game was touted as somthing highly original and innovative, not seen much of this so far. The creature/building/ship creator is what separates this from other C&C style games but I can't stand it, random everything FTW. I hope it proves me wrong and is more innovative the further I play it, so far looks quite similar to other games of the same genre

what you think?

Archived