Health And Safety News

bluemonday

Hmm, looks like another back covering exercise. Now if anyone drowns the council can't be held responsible ( I can't see how anyone could try and blame them anyway).

Ha ha oh that is genius!

Competition time me thinks!

Best pointless sign competition, we can put a petition in to the government and see if we can get one made :lol:

Danger!

Water can cause drowning.

This sea contains water

BEWARE!

Though they could obviously do with one at the Tower of Refuge for all the f**kwits that have had to be rescued lately.

Not to mention -

one for the f**kwits drove a new Landrover though 3 feet of water - (a new landy without a galvanised chassis - that now requires a brake strip down, clean and waxoil of the said chassis)- all to save some dumb half wit of a slapper who never wanted to get her shoes wet.

Though they could obviously do with one at the Tower of Refuge for all the f**kwits that have had to be rescued lately.

Not to mention -

one for the f**kwits drove a new Landrover though 3 feet of water - (a new landy without a galvanised chassis - that now requires a brake strip down, clean and waxoil of the said chassis)- all to save some dumb half wit of a slapper who never wanted to get her shoes wet.

why does it need a brake strip down, i never ever stripped a set of brakes after being in deep water,

and powerwashing the chassis aint the worst thing in the world is it, but i would advise from waxoiling it unless u know u got it 100% clean, cause if u put the wax oil on and there is still salt on it, it rust worse,

Archived