Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice shots Titanic...the one with the rainbow and the Ben is ace.

What kit are you using?

Thanks for the comments - it's not really the kit that is important, but the eye ;)

But for the record, it's a Nikon D80 (which has grid lines in the view finder to get the horizon straight) and Tamron 28mm to 200mm superzoom on a tripod with remote release. The Ben-my-Chree shot is a grab shot, once I found a gap to pull into on Douglas prom during the rush hour. I only had a split second to take it as the rainbow was disappearing and it was throwing down on the prom.

I got up at 6am ..... I have to say I was slightly underwhelmed.

I'm glad I decided to stay in bed then :)

Well you wouldn't have got any photos anyway because I've still got your long lens......I now shuffle off embarrassed and ashamed :( I PROMISE to drop it off Monday :)

I got up at 6am ..... I have to say I was slightly underwhelmed.

I'm glad I decided to stay in bed then :)

Well you wouldn't have got any photos anyway because I've still got your long lens......I now shuffle off embarrassed and ashamed :( I PROMISE to drop it off Monday :)

LOL :D:D

Captain Hook has parked his ship in a Douglas Bay in a parallel universe.... where it never rains ;)

dlj-tallship.jpg

Enjoy

Great picture.

The Sun rise this morning would have made a good picture

Was very tempted to rush out and fire off a few shots this morning too (apart from the fact I was naked at the time doing battle with the shower that wasn't sure whether it wanted to spray hot or cold :o )

Archived